What Is DotOs
The term “droid on the time operating system” is a simple abbreviation of dotOS. It is developed by Ganesh Varma and Kuber Sharma, a community and team members. The ROM brings many new features and tweaks and has combined some of the best personalized ROM features.
Whether you first install Custom ROM or already have a custom ROM installed on your phone. Then try dotOS, the most recent Custom ROM. The ROM has many cool features and is designed to deliver best stability and performance. Oh, yeah! Performance and battery are the main focus behind the dotOS developer! So most of your device can be taken out.
List Of Features Of DotOs
- Status Bar Update: You can change the location of clock and date, the battery style icon, status bar icons, and more.
- Customization of navigation bar: Size resizers, smartbar tweaks and other DUI nav tweaks.
- Quick settings: lightslider toggling, color changing of tiles, smart and fast pulling down and many more.
- Recent Menu: Show memory bar, recent immersive option with all button clearance.
- Customization of lock screens: Double sleep tap and other functionality.
- Buttons: The Power Menu, H / W Keys, and Volume button can be customized to Mix different.
- Features: Battery light charging adaptations, App Ops, and more.
How To Install dotOS
If the first time you install custom ROM, then make sure that you read our article about the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you already have custom ROM on Redmi 4A, we can assure you that dotOS is the best custom ROM. As we have said, Android 8.1 Oreo is based in this ROM. Here’s the quick review of what’s going on with Android 8.1 Oreo.
What’s In Android Oreo
Android 8.1 Oreo is a step-by-step update to include some new features in Oreo’s first version. As you would expect. The Android 8.1 Oreo version has been improved and Android 8.0 Oreo’s failures– This does not mean that the new feature is not included in Android 8.1 because it does so. All of Android’s features[ 8.0/8.1] are here.
Features Of Android Oreo
- Supported: Redmi 4A (rolex)
- Charge up to 80% or 70% of your phone.
- Before you blow on your phone, download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers Take Full Backup:
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Howto Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Download from below all the Zip files and place them in the root of the internal memory of your phone.
Instructions To Install